Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pa-pur

Yesterday as we were leaving Leslie's, a couple walking their dogs passed us as I was putting Colin in the car. Their dogs were medium sized and black. Colin saw the dogs, pointed to them and said "Pa-pur". Our dog, Piper, is a black lab/aussie shepherd mix. She's mostly black w/ some brindling, and she's a medium size (around 50-60 lbs.) considering the lab in her and how big they can get. I told Colin, "That's not Piper, but it is a dog."



I was amazed that he made that connection. I guess things are sinking in with him, even though he's not been very vocal yet. Woo hoo!!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

WTG Colin!!!!

Highlandgal said...

Smart boy! They're really keen on the animals around them. lol

Jenn said...

Isn't so awesome when they surprise you like that! I love your comments about his manners, don't worry my princessy little girl is just as bad if not worse so big sigh from me too.