Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This one's for H-gal

As of today...February 14, 2006, I promise to be more faithful in posting to this blog. Knowing that someone will be reading it on a semi-regular basis will help me out big time in this department. Thanks H-gal for making me step up and finally get this place looking and reading like I've wanted it to all along.



As I said in my very first post, I cannot promise hours upon hours of witty, enjoyable reading, but hopefully it won't be as boring as it has been lately.



As a token of my re-newed blog enthusiasm...a picture. My all-time (so far) favorite of Colin. 3 days old.



3 comments:

Highlandgal said...

Oh wow! I love your template. Woo hoo! I'm off to add you to my blogroll now... ;)

Jenn said...

I hope you don't mind that I read since you had the link posted on our Oct Thread so I check it just to see whats up ;)

Deanne said...

Thanks H-gal!! Getting my blog roll done is one of the things on my to-do list.

and Jenn - Of course I don't mind if you read here silly!