Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Teething Blows - Part II

I've said it before and I'll say it again...teething blows.



I think we're cutting the dreaded molars now. I can't be sure because I'd have to have the jaws of life in order to get a decent look inside the boy's mouth. At any rate, Colin has been a slobbery, cranky mess since the weekend. The past two nights he has woken at least once. The night before last it took me an hour and a half to get him to settle down and go back to sleep. Last night it only took an hour so hopefully we're making some improvement in that department.



In the past month he's cut 4 new teeth fairly quickly after a long dry spell where teething was concerned. I was beginning to think that we were going to be stuck with only 4 teeth forever. Here's hoping this trend of quick teething continues.

No comments: