So, when I picked up Colin from Miss Leslie's the other day as I'm putting his shoes and jacket on him she says to me, "Did I tell you about your budding artist?" I said, "No, you didn't."
She and all the kids were downstairs playing and she noticed that Colin was having the grandest time standing by the wall waving his hand up and down. She thought it was kind of funny so she moved in closer to see what all the fun was about. What she found was that Colin had gotten ahold of a pen and was happily writing all over her wall with it. Now, she was laughing as she was telling me all of this, but I was mortified and it must have showed on my face.
She told me not to worry about it because #1 it washed right off the wall, and #2 it wasn't his fault. She did some investigating because pens are strictly not allowed down in the area that all the kids play in and she knew that there was no way Colin could have gotten ahold of one all by himself and gotten it downstairs without her seeing it. Turns out her own little boy, Chance, snuck the pen downstairs and was the culprit. It also turns out that her other little boy, Dane, wrote all over the arm of their couch with the same pen & that didn't wash out.
So, that's the story of our little artist. Needless to say, all of Colin's future artistic endeavors will be closely supervised for the foreseeable future.
No comments:
Post a Comment