Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Skating with Zookeepers

Last night Scott's AAZK (American Association of Zookeepers) group had a get together at the local ice skating rink. Colin didn't skate...I figured since we're still having trouble staying upright while walking, and I'm not an experienced ice skater by any means that it was safest for him to just watch.



He thought the zamboni was pretty cool, though.







Being the reality tv junkies that Scott and I are, I must say that I now have so much appreciation and respect for those brave folks on Skating with Celebrities. I cannot imagine how much work they have put into learing so much in so little time.

1 comment:

Highlandgal said...

I have never been to an ice skating rink in my life. I think I need to add that to my "to do" list. Zamboni's are cool. lol