This morning I got Colin's diaper and outfit for the day and sat down to get him dressed. He was running around the living room and I said to him, "Come here and lay down so we can get you dressed." He sat down about 5 feet or so away from me and started to lay down. I motioned to him with my hand to come closer. Without saying a word, he shook his head "no" at me and motioned to me with his hand to come closer to him.
In my head I'm thinking "AAAHHHH, you little shit!!" and laughing my arse off, but I kept my composure and shook my head right back at him and pulled him toward me where I needed/wanted him to be. Meanwhile, Scott is trying not to roll off the couch he's laughing so hard. I know I've said it before, but I am in soooo much trouble the older he gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment