Yesterday when I picked Colin up from Miss Leslie's house, her initial report for the day was that there was nothing to report. As I was gathering up Colin and his shoes, however, she changed her story. After lunch she was in the living room cleaning up a mess that her new puppy had made when one of the older kids rushed in to tell her that Colin was on the table. When she turned around and looked into the kitchen, there was Colin standing on her table picking apart the flowers she had in a vase as a centerpiece.
She said another little girl followed him up there and that the flowers were pretty much dead anyway, but that Colin sat in time out for a bit. So, I guess we'll be taking Miss Leslie flowers on Friday. Oy!
Pics tonight...scouts honor!!
1 comment:
That sounds so sweet and innocent, it would have been fun to see.
Post a Comment