Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Monday, May 08, 2006

We need new couches

Or so I've been informed. The conversation between Scott and I went something like this:



S: "We need new couches."



Me: "Why?" (Note, our couches are only 5-6 years old)



S: "Because our couch cushions suck for making forts out of. They're too heavy and won't support their own weight."



Me: "Why do you need to make forts out of the couch cushions?"



S: "For Colin and I to play in. It's a boy thing."



Evidently, Daddy & Colin attempted to construct the freakin' Trump Tower out of couch cusions and were unsuccessfull. Rest assured we won't be getting new couches anytime soon. Daddy & Colin are just gonna have to do some creative engineering and figure out how to make our cusions work. I'm thinking blankets might need to be involved. ;o)

1 comment:

Highlandgal said...

You should tell him to use his i-mag-i-na-tion! (I need SpongeBob to do it for me).