I'm still not convinced how proud I should be of this one, though.
Colin's has discovered the art of picking his nose. Fun, I know. Saturday night he was playing before we got ready for bed and I glance over at him and he's got his fingers at his nose again. I suppose I should clarify that Colin's "nose picking" isn't really the one-fingered rooting around in the nose type of picking. He prefers the two-fingered pincer grasp type of picking only near the opening of the nostril.
Anyhoo, I digress...So I tell Colin to stop & that picking your nose is yucky. "Guck," he replies to me. I say, "Yes, yuck." Crisis averted, or so I thought. The next thing I know, I look over at Colin he's studying something on his hand rather intently. Then I realize it's a big booger that's he's picked from his nose. I know my child and I could already see what the next step in this discovery was going to be. It seemed like slow motion as I grabbed a tissue in an effort snag the booger that was quickly en route to Colin's mouth.
I successfully snagged the booger, wiped Colin's nose, and sat back to breate a sigh of relief. I look over a Scott & he's got his knuckle on his nostril pretenting to pick his nose & he says to me, "I have no idea where he gets that from." (Isn't he a gem?? You all are very jealous I'm sure.) ;O)
So, the short version of the story would've been that Colin picked his first booger over the weekend, but that's not a very interesting blog post. I figured you all deserved the gory details. After all why should I have all the fun?? You're welcome.
1 comment:
OMG your posts totally crack me up!
Post a Comment