I AM: generally pretty insecure. I second-guess myself alot
I WISH: I could work part-time or from home.
I MISS: having "couple" friends to hang out with on the weekends.
I FEAR: lots of things. Mostly some tragedy befalling the ones I love.
I HEAR: not very well. I have nerve deafness in both ears and I feel like I'm constantly saying, "What?"
I WONDER: what Colin will be when he grows up.
I REGRET: not keeping a better balance between school in work during college.
I AM NOT: a good actress. Pretty much what you see is what you get.
I DANCE: very poorly.
I SING: to Colin in the car. We make up crazy songs or sing the ABC's.
I CRY: alot more often since becoming a mother. I never used to be bothered by books, tv, movies, etc. Nowadays, though, it's a whole other ballgame.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right. Much as I hate to admit it. ;O)
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: meals, scrapbook pages, quilts, halloween costumes, etc. I like to be crafty.
I WRITE: so I can remember all the crazy stuff that happens as Colin grows up.
I CONFUSE: my husband. Sometimes I'll be thinking about something in my head and start a conversation with him as if he had been sharing my thoughts all along.
I NEED: to get some work done. I'm leaving early today because Miss Leslie is taking the afternoon off.
I SHOULD: clean out my car this afternoon, but I think the heat is going to be prohibitive. I think Colin and I will do something fun (and potentially blogworthy) instead.
I START: projects, leave them for sometimes quite a long time, then pick them back up again.
I FINISH: each day by kissing Colin on the forehead and saying, "Sleep good. Mamma loves you."
I'll tag: J-Ro, Katie, Sara, Allie, and Sunita
2 comments:
Good list. I like it.
A meme sure does come in handy when you can't think of anything to write, doesn't it? ;)
Enjoyed your list.
Post a Comment