Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Exploring Exploration Place

Miss Leslie took the afternoon off on Friday, which also meant that mommy got to take the afternoon off. ;O) Since it's not often that I get time off on a weekday, I thought that Colin and I should do something fun. So, we (I) decided that we would go to Exploration Place. I wasn't sure how much there would be for little guys like Colin to do, but he had a great time.

At first he just stood there looking around like, "What am I supposed to do mom?"



He caught on pretty quick, though. They had legos...



Lots of water to splash and play in...



Musical instruments to play...



Trains galore...


Even a tornado...


All in all a great way to spend the afternoon. Definately well worth the $8 it cost us to get in. Well, cost me to get in. Colin's admission was free. I think it's something we will definately do again.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That place looks so neat! I bet Colin really enjoyed it!

DJ said...

That looks like so much fun! And um, you may want to make your camera Y2K compatible. (I can't help but laugh at the 2-13-1999 on the bottom of the pictures.)

Deanne said...

I know DJ, LOL...I noticed that when I downloaded them to the computer. The batteries died recently & I didn't realize that I had to reset the date after that happened. Chalk another on up in my dumbass column. ;0)