Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm so boring

You might have noticed that I haven't been updating as much has I had been recently. It's not because I'm being a total slacker, though. There's just not much going on right now that's particularly blog-worthy. Colin has a cold so he's been a snotty, clingy, whiney, mess. Last night he fought us for 2.5 hours going to bed. Since we've gotten back from Lincoln, the most exciting things going on around our house are cleaning and laundry...just what you all want to hear about, huh?



We did have an old friend from college drop by unexpectedly on Saturday evening. He had been out of the country on a work assignment and we didn't even know he had come home, so when I opened the door and saw him standing there it was a very pleasant surprise. It was nice to visit with him and catch up for a bit.



So, now that I've written an 2 paragraph post about absolutely nothing (insert Seinfeld reference here), I will stop. Please resume your normal activities.

2 comments:

Highlandgal said...

This is when you write memories, anecdotes, or try to start drama by slagging off on someone ;)

Deanne said...

Yup, Kate...and it looks like he's going back to China for another couple of months in a few weeks.