I suppose I should also clarify that the Tigers being spoken of are the Fort Hays State University Tigers (both my and Scott's alma mater, and my dad's place of employment) NOT the Missouri Tigers. I can't tell you how many dirty looks from Wichita State, KU, and K-State fans we get here when Scott wears his hats out and about because they mistake the FHSU Tiger for the Mizzou Tiger which looks very similar. Oh well...I digress.

I am pleased to report that the outfit now fits perfectly. Hopefully Colin won't grow too much between now and the summer. (they're shorts...you can't tell that from the pic) Maybe I'll pair it with some jeans so we get some immediate use out of it. Anyway...I'm rambling again, sorry.
Go Tigers!!!
1 comment:
Aren't those special outfits so awesome. Noelle has a shirt my dad gave her that says "My grandpa rides a motorcycle and one day I will too" and has a pic of a motorcycle, totally a biker t-shirt but so cute on her. Went perfect with the schwinn trike that has leather fringe hanging from the handle bars.
Oh and Jeans sounds like an excellent way to get some use out of it.
Post a Comment