Peg Bundy or June Cleaver?? You decide...but my many misadventures speak for themselves.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
The highlight of my day
I don't think there is anything better than the great big smile on Colin's face when I arrive to pick him up from Miss Leslie's every day. He grins from ear to ear and runs to me with his arms outstreached, and once he reaches me and I pick him up he usually has several kisses for me. It's just one of those moments that makes everything else completely worth it. All of the sleepless nights, the teething, the poopy diapers, the runny noses and coughs, the bonked noggins, all the other little bumps and bruises, the endless worry, and everything else that is not so glamourous about mommyhood are completely wiped from my mind in that one small moment. It is the highlight of my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMEN to that!
I love it too. Emma greets me with a scream everyday. Then she comes running.
Post a Comment