We received said toy for Christmas...

Sure, it may look harmless, cute even, but let me assure you it IS the most annoying toy ever made. It's a RubberDubber character (used to be a cartoon on either Disney or Nick I don't remember) that floats along in the bathtub. Once your child presses the button, the frog repeats over and over and over and over in a very shrill, high pitched voice, "Swwwiiiimmmiiiinnn!! It's bathtime!!!!!" For the next 10 minutes everytime the lily pad moves you hear "Swwwiiiimmmmiiiinn!! It's bathtime!!!" I swear this thing is worse than the freakin' Energizer Bunny.
Of course Colin thinks it the greatest thing ever made and pushes the button time and time again. We've recently had to draw the line about playing with this damn thing when NOT in the bathtub. I swear it's enough to drive a person insane. I'm hoping the batteries run out very soon. Knowing my luck they'll last forever & I'll be hearing "Swwwiiiimmmmmiiinnn!!!! It's Bathtime!!! indefinately.
1 comment:
Okay I'm sorry but I so have to laugh! Robb's brother keeps saying how he's going to buy Noelle the loudest most annoying toy he can find. Thankfully nothing has shown up yet, I couldn't blame it on Karma because I've never given anyones kids something like that. But hopefully even if said toy arrives, she won't want to play with it. She is WAY more into books than toys. Oh but that reminds me she has a book I've hidden. It's a blues clues song book that has the buttons on the sides for sounds but it is SOOOOOO loud. It's not so much annoying as I'm worried about her going deaf from it.
Post a Comment