Now I know why so many of my mommy friends carry their camera in their purse. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful here. Sunny, high in the mid-upper 70's, very little wind. A picture perfect day, especially for the end of February in Kansas.
When I pulled up to Miss Leslie's house last evening, she and all of the kids were sitting out in her yard in a big circle having a snack. It was just so sweet looking and I really wished I had my camera to capture the moment. She said that they had recently returned from a long walk and that they had played in the backyard earlier in the day.
I guess one of two things needs to happen. I need a bigger purse or a smaller camera.
2 comments:
Or maybe a cell phone with a camera, they have some that can take pretty decent pictures....
Amen to that! I opted for the bigger purse :) I am now famous for being at random places (grocery store, doctor's office) and whipping out my camera!
Post a Comment